Cakes and Cadbury? oh great life joys. ;) Cadbury Dairy Milk never fails my barkada and I by giving the sweetest ending we always look forward to.
I was given the chance by Nuffnang and KitKat to choose which skill would I like to unlock and why.
Among the four skills given, I chose the power to:
NEVER FORGET ANY DETAIL.
I’m a software developer working in one of the top-notch IT companies worldwide. In my case, I develop software applications with the use of SOURCE CODES.
Brief information about source codes. These are computer instructions used to create applications. Applications could be those of mobile game apps such as 2048, Plants vs. Zombies, etc. Also, we are also responsible in creating the front end and back end development of the websites. A very good example is Facebook, also Nuffnang. You name it, we do that.
With this kind of work, our brains should not fail us by forgetting any detail. We always have to think, think and think.. logically.
This is why never forgetting any detail is way too AWESOME if given the chance to have it as my super power. Since I have to know every detail of my work and I should not forget anything about it, every fact that I could ever need, should be tucked away somewhere inside my head and recoverable once needed.
The cool part is that I can also use this even if it’s not work-related. It’s like I’m a walking encyclopedia or the walking internet. Terabytes of cannot be deleted information, all being stored away inside my head. My mind would be filled up with facts, trivias and the like. I will have endless stories to share to my friends and colleagues!
They will have fun having me by their side and of course, I will be of help to them because of my gift. I will definitely use it well. :)
"With great power comes great responsibility."
How about you, what skill would you want to have?Join the #KITKATBreakMovement now! :)
"Curly curly perm!"
This was a phrase I heard from my favorite Japanese drama of all time, Hana Yori Dango. I was always fascinated by the curly hair of the male lead, Domyouji Tsukasa (Dao Ming Si’s Japanese counterpart), because it was so fluffy, and perfectly styled each time he came up on screen.
I was always apprehensive with getting my hair permed because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to maintain it, or tame it even. I have really thick hair, so I was afraid my hair would turn into a big frizzy mess.
This time though, as I am approaching a new chapter in my life I decided it was time to try something new. It was just good timing when I received an email from Cynos Inside Hair Care asking if I would have my hair permed using their Nano Digital Perm Products. I said yes eventually after learning that the service was going to be done at Azta Urban Salon Eastwood, a highly reputable salon.
1. Look on a map and imagine where you might both want to live someday.
2. Make funny faces in the mirror together.
3. Camp out together - in your backyard.
4. Have pillow fights! Childish yet so much fun!
5. Have lots of sleep overs.
6. Let your best friend sing out loud with the radio. Her voice would turn out to be the best voice you’ve ever heard since your her best friend. ;)
7. Build a giant sand castle together. *insert song by Nicki Minaj here: Let’s go to the beach, each, let’s go getaway!*
8. Never see a movie with another friend after you’ve already promised to see it with your best friend. That would make her hate you.
9. Watch the same TV shows, so you can talk about them later.
10.Stay on the phone with your best friend while you watch TV because in that way, you can watch the show together!
11. Wear matching fake tattoos. Those sticker tattoos wrapped when buying candies.
12. Eat together. That’s the best bonding ever.
13. Exchange hand written letters. Clingy, needy and cheesy letter will do.
14.Don’t compete with each other. She’s your best friend. So don’t.
15. Share your favorite sweaters.
16. Say please when you ask for something.
17. Say thank you whenever you can.
18. Give your best friend the space to be herself. You both have different lives even you’re best friends.
19. Don’t call your best friend too early on weekend mornings. You’ll get killed.
20. A real friend calls.. so put your best friends number on speed dial, call each other on the phone - a lot!
And that’s why with GoUnli20, it’s now easy to call without a need for a prefix and it’s just P20 for unli calls, 15mb of mobile surfing, and 20 texts to all networks! Kaya if you need a friend, don’t call me, I’ll call you!
"Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don’t have to go through them alone." - Anonymous